Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I contact an analyst to arrange an interview?
Please fill out the Contact Press Relations Form and submit it, or email email@example.com. Please let us know your deadline so we can respond as quickly as possible.
2. I would like to quote some IDC Financial Insights data in my article or document. What should I do?
If you are interested in quoting IDC Financial Insights in a print or online publication, please submit the Permission to Quote form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require information on what you would like to quote, how you would like to use it, and we'll require the actual context or documents in which you plan to use the data. We will guide you on accuracy and suitability of the material, how to attribute the material to us, and other factors.
3. How should I source IDC Financial Insights in my story?
4. How can I stay up to date on IDC Financial Insights activities?
Please visit our web site and also be sure to sign up for our complimentary newsletter.
5. I'm writing an article for publication online, and I would like to link back to IDC Financial Insights. Is that OK?
Linking back to information that is posted on idc-fi.com does not require our permission.